Monday, July 2, 2018

Summer Fun with Bella Blvd!

Hello everyone! I can't say enough about the Bella Blvd Island Escape collection! The color palette is gorgeous and the graphics are amazing. I am in total love with this collection! I had a blast using it to document my favorite pair of sunglasses! 

I used the SUPER FUN Sketch Alphabet cut file from the Paper Issues online store for my main title. It is super cool and it is FREE! Be sure to check it out! 

I think all of the fruit graphics and floral printed patterned papers are so cool! 

I also used the fun sun cut file from the Feels Like Summer cut file set from Paper Issues as well. It makes a perfect background for the rest of my layout. I finished off the page with the chipboard 'summer' from the Island Escape chipboard set. 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document your favorite pair of shades! Stay cool everyone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment