Monday, December 17, 2018

Merry Christmas Mini Album

Happy December everyone! Today I am sharing a sweet little mini album I made with the fun and festive Bella Blvd Merry Christmas collection. I love the mix of traditional red and greens with the nontraditional navy, teal, and pink. I used a chipboard star album I had in my stash for the album base. I started by painting each chipboard page with acrylic paint. Notice when I finished the album, I punched holes in the Bella Blvd corrugated cardboard Heart Hugs and dangled them from the binder ring.

Once the chipboard stars were painted, I traced the chipboard star onto the Merry Christmas patterned papers. I trimmed the stars smaller than my traced image, so once I adhered them to the chipboard pages the paint border would be visible.  

I love all of the fun patterns and elements in this Christmas collection! It doesn't take a lot of work to layer these embellishments to make cute pages. How adorable is that chipboard banner that says FUN?!?! 

Christmas deer and trees and ornaments, oh my! 

I love this album and can't help but keep flipping through it time and again! I can't wait to document more of my Christmas memories with this fun collection! 

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document your most recent Christmas memories using the Bella Blvd Merry Christmas collection




No comments:

Post a Comment