Friday, March 29, 2019

Big Egg Hunt

 I had so much fun creating this Spring themed layout using the new Bella Blvd cut files and the Plaids & Dotty and Wish Big Girl collections! All of the bright colors and flowers definitely make me happy and so ready for Spring! 

 I used the Bella Blvd Wish Big cut file for my title. I erased the 'wish' part in my cut file software and then enlarged the 'big'. I cut out 'big' from two different patterned papers and layered one on top of the other with foam adhesive to really make it pop. I wanted to really express that it was a big egg hunt because there were 50,000 plastic eggs to be hunted! I finished the title with the Bella Blvd Wonky Puffy Alphabet Stickers. I also used the Bella Blvd Frog cut file to cut out this cute little frog guy. Isn't he adorable?

The die cut bird and flower pieces from the Wish Big Girl collection make perfect springtime embellishments! And I love the color and detail that the Word Salad quote stickers add! 

I pulled this sweet little chipboard butterfly from the Bug Explorer collection. All of the enamel dots are from the Heart Hugs packs. I love the detail they add!
Thank you for joining me today. I hope I have inspired you to create a BIG (pun intended) title on your next layout! 
51018218_10161492020195551_8905417111170449408_n
Plaids & Dotty Collection: Bell Pepper patterned paper
Wish Big Girl Collection: Candle Parade patterned paper, Let's Celebrate patterned paper, Cakes & Crowns patterned paper, Ephemera, Sticky Mix Stickers
Bug Explorer Collection: Chipboard Sticker
Puffy Stars: Pickle Juice, Ice Mix, Blueberry
Puffy Alphabet Stickers: McIntosh
Heart Hugs (enamel dots): Sunshine, Pretty in Pink, Rainy Day
Bella Blvd cut files: Wish Big Acrylic Word, Frog
Word Salad Sticker Book







No comments:

Post a Comment