Friday, March 1, 2019

Gratitude with Bella Blvd

Hi friends! Today I am excited to share my latest layout featuring the adorable Bella Blvd felt banners! I love that they come in a huge variety of colors and themes! I absolutely love the texture that they add to my projects! And how cool is the big Bella Blvd 'Gratitude' acrylic piece I used as my title?!
I started my layout with a white background and a strip of Scallop colored Bella Blvd Plaids and Dotty colored paper. I then used my electronic die cut machine to cut out leaves from the Gulf colored Plaids and Dotty paper and the Borders (teal dot) patterned paper from the Wish Big Boy collection. And of course I added an aqua colored pennant for some fun texture!  
I then die cut more leaves using the Guacamole colored Plaids and Dotty paper and the green Cake Time patterned paper from the Wish Big Boy collection. I added some chipboard pieces and ephemera shapes from the adorable Island Escape collection too. And another fun felt pennant adds more texture!
I used the Plaids and Dotty Punch paper and the Let's Celebrate (pink hearts) patterned papers to cut out more leaf shapes. I also embellished all my leaves with coordinating Word Salad stickers and I love the detail they add. Pink and red corrugated Heart Hugs stickers add more texture. And, of course, I finished the layout off with another felt pennant!

Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to add texture to your project using Bella Blvd felt pennants!
Felt Pennants: Today, Baby, Outdoors
Plaids and Dotty patterned paper: Scallop, Punch, Gulf, Guacamole
Wish Big Girl collection: Let's Celebrate patterned paper
Wish Big Boy collection: Borders patterned paper, Cake Time patterned paper
Island Escape collection: Chipboard Icons, Ephemera, Good Vibes patterned paper
Heart Hugs: Wild Berry, Pretty in Pink, Sentiments
Acrylic Word: Gratitude
Word Salad Sticker Book



No comments:

Post a Comment