Thursday, March 7, 2019

Lucky Me with Doodlebug Design

As soon as I heard Doodlebug Design was making stamp sets, I couldn't wait to use them with the Lots O' Luck collection! I would consider myself a beginner stamper, so I started with the simple concept of just making a background by repeating the cloud image. The stamps were SO EASY to use and I love the way my background turned out. I can't wait to use the Doodlebug stamps on my next project! 

My favorite paper in this collection is the Irish Lad (green plaid) patterned paper so I used it as my layout base. I layered a number of different patterned papers to create a nice anchor for the photo of my sister and I. I then used the Doodlebug Lots O' Luck Rainbow with Clouds cut file to create my fun rainbow using the Doodlebug Bright Assortment cardstock pack. Doodle Twine adds a little fun texture to the colorful arches! 

I used four different ink colors and the cloud stamp from the Doodle Stamps Rainbows & Unicorns set to create my background. I love that the stamped images add interest on my white cardstock, but don't overwhelm the page. And it was SO MUCH FUN stamping all of those multi colored little clouds! I created the title using an Odds & Ends piece and the Tangerine Skinny Cardstock Stickers. Did you notice I added a few heart Shape Sprinkles to the alpha stickers for fun?

I finished the page by layering lots of Odds & Ends pieces. And the Gold Sprinkles add just the perfect amount of sparkle! 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use the brand new and oh-so-fun Doodlebug Stamps on your next project! 

Doodlebug Design Products Used:
Doodle Stamps Rainbows & Unicorns Set
Lots O' Luck Irish Lad patterned paper
Lots O' Luck Rainbows End patterned paper
Lots O' Luck Lots O' Luck patterned paper
Lots O' Luck Good As Gold foiled paper
Lots O' Luck Mini Icon Stickers
Lots O' Luck This & That Stickers
Lots O' Luck Odds & Ends
Bright Assortment Cardstock Pack
Gold Sprinkles
Happy Skies Shape Sprinkles
Rainbow Hearts Shape Sprinkles
Lucky Ladies Sprinkles
Tangerine Skinny Cardstock Alpha Stickers
Doodle Twine - Bumblebee
Doodle Twine - Cupcake
Doodle Twine - Swimming Pool
Lots O' Luck Rainbow with Clouds Cut File







No comments:

Post a Comment