Sunday, September 1, 2019

Love This Rainy Day layout

What do you do when it rains on your vacation? Take a selfie in your ponchos and document your day using the adorable Doodlebug Designs Simply Spring collection, of course! All of the cute icons are just perfect for creating springtime projects- rain or shine! I also couldn't wait to use the Doodlebug Design Simply Spring Clouds cut files and I love the way my clouds turned out!

I started by using the City of Love cloud print patterned paper from the French Kiss collection as my background paper. I then used raindrops from the Doodlebug Simply Spring Umbrella cut file to cut my rain background out of white cardstock. I then backed the raindrops with aqua blue checkered patterned paper.  I used the super fun Doodlebug Design Simply Spring Clouds cut file to cut out clouds from my favorite Simply Spring patterned papers. I used coordinating Doodlebug cardstock to cut out the cloud outline. Skinny Cardstock Alphabet stickers in Tangerine finish off my title.

 I used another fun small print patterned paper from the Simply Spring collection to cut out a second cloud. Again I used coordinating Doodlebug cardstock to die cut the outline of the cloud. Seriously aren't these clouds just the cutest?! I used Simply Spring Odds & Ends pieces and Mini Icons Stickers to embellish my clouds. 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document your next rainy day using the adorable Doodlebug Design Simply Spring collection! 

Doodlebug Design Supplies Used:
Simply Spring Odds & Ends
Simply Spring Mini Icons Stickers
Simply Spring Chit Chat 
Simply Spring Under My Umbrella patterned paper
Simply Spring Bee Happy patterned paper
Simply Spring This & That Sticker Sheet
Simply Spring Bloomin' Bugs patterned paper
French Kiss City of Love patterned paper
Skinny Alphabet Stickers - Tangerine
Doodlebug Design Cardstock - Sunshine, Grasshopper




No comments:

Post a Comment