Thursday, January 2, 2020

Fun with new Bella Blvd Cut-Outs!

If you don't have an electronic die cut machine, you can still join in the paper piecing fun with the brand new Bella Blvd Cut-Outs! The Cut-Outs are large shapes and phrases precut out of white cardstock and are ready to be decorated by you with your favorite patterned papers. On today's layout, I combined the 'Santa's Little Helper' Cut-Outs phrase with the adorable Santa Squad collection!
I used the snowflake print Blizzard patterned paper to back the entire phrase to really make it pop against my multicolor background. I then embellished parts of the layout with Ephemera Icons die cuts, Chipboard Shapes, and Snow Fun epoxy snowflake shapes. 
I used this loopy section at the top to 'hang' a couple of the darling Gingerbread Acrylic Shapes on. Aren't they just the cutest?! I embellished this section with some Puffy Stars and Enamel Heart Shapes.
Here I cut the presents (which I can use on a different layout!) off of the phrase so I could add a second photograph. I embellished this picture with more super cute Ephemera Icons shapes and a snowflake epoxy piece. 
And of course we couldn't leave Santa out! Here I embellished the Chipboard Santa piece with Ephemera Icons gift shapes, Puffy Stars, and Snowflake Epoxy Shapes. Looks like Santa is ready to deliver his presents now! 
Thanks for stopping in today! Do you have some of your own Santa's Little Helpers to document? I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the new Bella Blvd Cut-Outs and the Santa Squad collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment