Saturday, January 25, 2020

Mixing and Matching Bella Blvd collections!

This week's mission to create a layout with 2 or more Bella Blvd collections was a piece of cake because they all mix and match so easily! I starting by grabbing a large stack of different collections and then sorted through them for winter or non-themed items. It was actually fun...kind of like a treasure hunt! I think I ended up using 6 collections (7 if you end up counting the Acrylic Word from the Bug Explorer collection)! Do you spy a little bit of Santa Squad, Let's Go On An Adventure, Wish Big Girl, Santa Stops Here, Squeeze the Day, or the Merry Christmas collection?! 
I started by using the Bella Blvd Snowflake Cut File and electronic die cut machine to cut five 3" tall snowflakes out of white cardstock. I then backed them with different colors of patterned paper. I had pulled out a combination of Acrylic Words and die cut pieces that could be used to describe winter, so I adhered those to the different snowflakes. 
I embellished the snowflakes with enamel dots from the Heart Hugs packs and Christmas Mix Enamel Dots from the Santa Squad collections. I really wanted to mix and match the colors to create a colorful layout and stay away from a Christmas vibe! 
The penguin Santa Squad Epoxy Sticker was perfect for adding a touch of winter. I also added Word Salad stickers around the page on different snowflakes to add color around the page. And of course I used Word Salad stickers that could be used to describe winter!
I had so much fun mixing and matching the collections to create a fun and colorful winter layout! I can't decide which snowflake is my favorite, can you?





No comments:

Post a Comment