Thursday, January 2, 2020

Snow Fun with Doodlebug Design!

Who else is in love with the brand new Winter Wonderland collection?! I am swooning over the color palette and the adorable critter images! And it is perfect for documenting all kinds of cold weather activities like our winter walk in the woods last year!

I started out by using the pink Winter Wonderland patterned paper as my background and adhered a 4 inch strip of the aqua floral Nightfall patterned paper across the middle of it. I then used my electronic die cut machine and the Doodlebug Design Snowflake cut file to cut a large snowflake out of white cardstock. I cut this snowflake in half horizontally and attached the top half above the floral strip of paper and then the bottom half below the floral paper strip. 

There are SO MANY adorable graphics in this collection, I had a hard time deciding which Odds & Ends die cuts to use! I finally decided to go with the fun purple mountains layered underneath the 'Snow Fun' sentiment and the super cute artic fox. The Odds & Ends Snowflakes pack was great for adding a flurry of acetate and paper snowflakes around the page. 

And isn't this yeti Odds & End die cut just the cutest?!? I added a little snowflake die cut in his hand and gave him a little pink sticker heart. I embellished the tree die cut with Heart Shape Sprinkles. I then added the fun banner die cut underneath the yeti and embellished it with more Heart Shape Sprinkles. 

Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to take some fun snow pictures and document them with the adorable Winter Wonderland collection!

Doodlebug Design Products Used
Winter Wonderland Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment