Monday, November 11, 2013

A layout about myself

Good day everyone!  Today I am sharing a layout I made using the Paper Bakery's October Scrapbook kit called Pumpkin Latte.  The colors in this kit are just gorgeous- totally reminiscent of fall!!  No wonder I love it!    I also based my layout on a fabulous sketch by Juliana Michaels...

And my take on the sketch!   The latte stamps that are included in the kit were PERFECT for documenting my love for pumpkin spice lattes!!   They are also great for cards and fall layouts in general!  


I used my favorite printable from this month’s kit to replace the large picture at the bottom of the sketch.  I guess you could say I turned it into a billboard for lattes!
 
I love love love the gold rub-ons that were in the kit as well!
 
Well, thanks for stopping in!  I hope I have inspired you to create a layout about yourself for once!  Have a great day!
Hugs, Tegan
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, Tegan! Love your take on the sketch and all of the little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the cup! Love the tiny photo! Love the sketch and how you interpreted it! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page you so did that sketch justice! I am really loving that woodgrain background pp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite things about fall/winter...warm drinks!
    Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete