Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A layout and a cupcake!

Good day everyone!  Today I am sharing a 2 different projects using 2 different Paper Bakery kits.  The first project is a spring layout using the fabulous February Paper Bakery Scrapbook kit! I absolutely love the die cut files that you get if you are a monthly subscriber to the kits.  I added a bit
of my own white cardstock because I am addicted to white cardstock lately!  I used the "spring" cut file for the title.  And I used multiple "bloom" cuts to make very pretty frame.
 
I used the EXCLUSIVE butterfly stencil to strategically place butterflies around my layout using paint and ink.  I added a smidge of my own embroidery floss to add bodies to my butterflies.
 
And more blooms and butterflies!
 
And now on to the BRAND NEW MARCH KITS!!  I used the Paper Bakery Daylight Savings Scrapbook Kit to make this cupcake favor box.  And I love the way it turned out!
I did add a few embellishments from the Paper Bakery shop to get this finished look. I used the doily and heart stamp, the resin bow, and the sequins are from their shop.  You can hop over to their blog for the links to these exact items! 
Thanks so much for stopping in!  I hope I have inspired you and not just made you hungry for cupcakes!
Have a great day everyone! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The page is so pretty, but that cupcake box is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete