Thursday, October 29, 2015

Using Stamps on a Layout

I must admit stamps have intimidated me for the longest time. But not anymore! I used Echo Park's fun The Story of Christmas collection and coordinating Believe Stamp Set to make this fun layout. I had so much fun making my own background papers! Stamping is my new favorite technique!
 
 
Here is how you too can easily create your own cute background papers for your layout!
Cut twelve rectangles 2" x 3" pieces from flat white cardstock.
 
 
Use star stamp to stamp background on 3 rectangles.
 
Stamp other designs onto the remaining rectangles using coordinating ink colors.
 
 
Layout your page design, then adhere rectangles in place. Machine stitch around rectangles if you would like. It's that simple!
 
 
Seriously how adorable is that snowman right?
 
 
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to stamp on your next layout!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment