Monday, April 3, 2017

New Challenge over at Paper Issues!

Good day everyone! Paper Issues has a new fun challenge on their blog and I had so much fun playing along! It's called Put the Petal/Pedal to the Metal/Medal Challenge! And just how the name sounds, you can focus on flowers or metal project embellishments. Be sure to head over to the Paper Issues blog to get all the details on how you too can play along!
I focused on flowers for my layout.

I mostly used the super fun Fancy Pants Designs Joy Parade collection! I also used the fantastic and FREE Daisy Crown cut file from the Paper Issues store! I die cut out the crown and then hand snipped the florals apart to make embellishments. I then adhered them to the layout using foam adhesive to dimension.

The Daisy Crown cut file was just perfect for this layout out my little niece picking flowers at grandma's house! And some of the Joy Parade collection is still available in the Paper Issues online store so be sure to check it out!

Thanks for joining me today! And remember, you can save 20% off your entire order from the Paper Issues online store when you use the code Tegan. Awesome, right?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment