Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Live Laugh Love with Elle's Studio

I had a blast being the Elle's Studio guest designer for May. I couldn't put the brand new Live Laugh Love collection down! It is perfect for documenting my family's latest trip to Disneyland!


I started out by using some of the amazing May 2017 Elle's Studio cut files as well! How fun are those hexagon page accents?!? I completed the title using the Letter & Number Stickers and coordinating puffy stickers.

The small blank labels that match this collection make perfect little journaling tags!

I added the yellow star acrylic from the Stars and Hearts Mixed Acrylics that were just released in May. A fun puffy word sticker and die cut sentiment add details. And of course every layout needs some wood veneer pieces!

I love all of the colors in the Live Laugh Love collection! All of the colors makes it easy for me to match my photos. This collection is great for not only vacation adventures, but everyday adventures as well!

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document your latest adventure with lots of color!




No comments:

Post a Comment