Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Celebrating my Happy Merry Birthday

My birthday is December 20th and for years I used to wish it wasn't right before Christmas. I'm finally learning to embrace my 'Happy Merry Birthday' and I documented that fact in today's layout. It was so easy mixing the super fun Wish Big Boy collection with the festive Merry Christmas collection! Come take a look!

I first made a base layer with pieces of patterned papers from the Merry Christmas collection. I then embellished my photo with Merry Christmas embellishments, such as the gift die cut and the Christmas tree and candy cane chipboard pieces. I then added the balloon bundle and crown die cut pieces from the Wish Big Boy collection. The only good photo I had from that day was of hubby and I, so I added the crown to myself in the photo to designate that it was my birthday. I guess you could say I was queen for a day then, right? Ha! 

I then added a few of the puffy heart stickers to chipboard and die cut pieces to give them a little extra dimension and color. (I love doing this!) I used the navy blue chipboard 'HAPPY' from the Wish Big Boy collection to start my title. How cute is the blue on blue star pattern on these alphas?!?!

To finish my title, I die cut the word 'Merry' from the Make a Wish paper from the Wish Big Boy collection using my Silhouette Cameo. I then used the Wish Big Boy pennant Ephemera pieces to make a curved banner to complete my fun title. I finished the layout by tucking a couple Wish Big Boy chipboard candles behind the Christmas tree chipboard piece. 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some Bella Blvd goodies and document a recent birthday celebration! 





No comments:

Post a Comment