Friday, April 12, 2019

HAPPY Day layout!

I love that all of the Bella Blvd collections mix and match so well! My goal was to use 3 collections, but I just couldn't stop at only 3. I ended up mixing 5 collections on this layout - Wish Big Boy, Wish Big Girl, Plaids & Dotty, Island Escape, and Mom Life! I also had so much fun using a couple of the brand new Bella Blvd cut files on my title!



I used the Happy Word Acrylic cut file to cut out multiples from different patterned papers from the Island Escape and Mom Life collections. I then backed them with strips of Plaids & Dotty polka dot papers for a fun and happy look. I love all of the colors and patterns in this title, don't you?!



I also embellished the page with chipboard from Island Escape and lots of Puffy Heart Stickers and Heart Hugs! I love the texture that the Heart Hugs add!



I used the Birthday Acrylic Word cut file for this part, but I erased the 'birth' part of the word in my cut file software. The patterned paper is from the Wish Big Boy collection! The enamel dots come in the packs of Heart Hugs. 



Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use lots of patterned papers from multiple collections on your next layout! 

51018218_10161492020195551_8905417111170449408_n

Wish Big Girl collection: Ephemera

Wish Big Boy collection: Happy Birthday Patterned Paper, Daily Details Patterned Paper, Sticky Mix

Island Escape: Chipboard, Good Vibes Patterned Paper, Peace & Quiet Patterned Paper

Mom Life collection: Jammies All Day Patterned Paper, Love You More Patterned Paper

Plaids & Dotty collection: Gulf Patterned Paper, Punch Patterned Paper, Orange Patterned Paper

Heart Hugs: Pretty in Pink, Rainy Day, Sunshine

Pretty Boy Cute Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment