Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Hello Pool Vibes layout

Who else is ready for summer? Since it's not here yet, creating with the bright and sunny new Bella Blvd Splash Zone collection was the next best thing! It was the perfect collection to document my niece at the pool last year. I love all of the colorful fish, leaves, and pool toys! How fun! And did you know that Bella Blvd has cut files now?! I used the sun from the Bella Blvd sun & clouds cut file set to easily create my fun sun design! 

As soon as I saw the amazingly fun striped Daily Details patterned paper, I knew it had to be the background for this layout. I then used the Make A Wish patterned paper from the Wish Big Boy collection to cut out the main sun part. Word stickers from the Splash Zone collection Doohickey sticker sheet and ephemera pieces of fish add a fun design to the sun's rays. Enamel dots from the Heart Hugs pack add a cute little detail. I then used lots of adorable ephemera pieces to embellish the top of my page! 

I am in love with the graphics in this collection! How cute is that floatie ephemera and chipboard fish and waves?! 

I backed my photo with the red Splash Zone Flower Garden patterned paper so my picture would stand out. I used the cool 'Pool Vibes' ephemera piece as part of the title. I then finished my page with some fun Puffy Star Stickers and Splash Zone Acrylic stars!

Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use the new Splash Zone collection on your next project! 
Splash Zone - Daily Details Patterned Paper
Splash Zone - Flower Garden Patterned Paper
Splash Zone - Sunny Days Patterned Paper
Splash Zone - Doohickey 12x12 Stickers
Splash Zone - Ephemera Icons
Splash Zone - Icons Chipboard Stickers
Splash Zone - Star Mix Acrylic Shapes
Heart Hugs - Pretty in Pink
Puffy Stickers - Orange Mix
Bella Blvd Sun & Clouds cut file 





No comments:

Post a Comment