Monday, June 17, 2019

You Color My World layout

Do you ever want to create a rainbow design on your layout, but don't have the time to cut out all of the arches in various colors? Well, rainbow stripe patterned paper to the rescue! It still gives you all the colors and fun that a die cut rainbow would, but is a little easier to create! I also used the Doodlebug Design Lots O' Luck collection on this layout, which was perfect for documenting the picture of my niece and her colorful stuffed bear. 

I first started by opening  the Doodlebug Design rainbow with Clouds cut file and welding the rainbow together in my cut file software. I then used the Rainbows End patterned paper to cut out one large rainbow. I used the multicolor rainbow chevron stickers from the This & That Sticker Sheet and heart Mini Icons stickers to create a fun design above the rainbow. 

I embellished my photo with Odds & Ends pieces, This & That stickers, and Sprinkles round enamel dot stickers! 

I then used the Doodlebug Design Rainbow with Clouds cut file to cut out the cloud and added journaling to it. I embellished my journaling space with more Odds & Ends pieces (my favorite in case you haven't noticed!), Mini Icons Stickers, and more Blue Jean Assortment Sprinkles. I love that the Sprinkles can be used to add little colorful accents around a layout! 

Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use rainbow stripe patterned paper to make a bold statement on your next layout! 

Doodlebug Design Products Used
Lots O' Luck - Rainbows End Patterned Paper
Lots O' Luck - Lots O' Luck Patterned Paper
Lots O' Luck - Irish Lad Patterned Paper
Lots O' Luck - Odds & Ends
Lots O' Luck- This & That Stickers
Lots O' Luck - Mini Icons Stickers
Sprinkles - Blue Jean Assortment
Doodlebug Design Rainbow with Clouds Cut File


No comments:

Post a Comment