Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Bella Blvd Squueze the Day Mini Album

The brand new Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day collection is just so much fun I could not wait to create with it! The collection is perfect for documenting any of life's sweet moments! And what better way to document some sweet treats and sweet family vacation days than with the Squeeze the Day collection!? Here I created a few 6 inch pages that is the start of a vacation mini album! Seriously, how cute is that fruit?!?
I started with a half sheet of the brand new Gulf Graph and Dot patterned paper and die cut out the background design using the Bella Blvd Rainbow cut file. I then used my favorite Squeeze the Day patterned papers to back the rainbow. I thought the rainbow was perfect for documenting our picture in front of the castle at the Magic Kingdom! I then embellished my photo with adorable Doohickey Stickers and Ephemera Icons pieces. 
 I then used a couple Ephemera Word pieces and Ephemera Icons pieces to embellish the rainbow design. I am in love with the mix of hearts, stripes, and fruit in this collection!
I love that the Squeeze the Day collection is so colorful, but has some black elements as well. I think the black really makes the colors in this collection pop! And aren't those little black hand drawn seeds just the cutest?!
Squeeze the Day is also perfect for documenting our pineapple flavored ice cream treats! On this mini album page, I used the adorable Bella Blvd Pineapples cut file to create this sweet pineapple embellishment. I added a few stitches of black embroidery floss for a little added texture.
I can not get enough of the sweet Ephemera Icons fruit pieces, can you?
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab the Squeeze the Day collection to document your next SWEET adventure! 





No comments:

Post a Comment