Friday, December 13, 2019

Merry Disney Christmas with Doodlebug Design!

I couldn't wait to play with the Doodlebug Design Christmas Magic Present Cut File when I first saw it. And of course I paired it with the Christmas Magic collection, which was perfect for documenting a couple photos from our Christmastime trip to Disney World. I had so much fun creating this colorful page! 
I started by using one of my favorite papers from this collection, Plaidsome Tidings, for my background. I used the adorable Boughs of Holly Washi Tape to make a festive border around my white background. I then used the cute Doodlebug Design Christmas Magic Present Cut File and Doodlebug cardstock to cut out presents in coordinating colors. I embellished the presents with Odds & Ends pieces, This & That Stickers, Chit Chat pieces, and epoxy stickers. 

I embellished these other presents with Mini Icons Stickers, epoxy stickers, and Odds & Ends die cut shapes. I then used a die cut from the Chit Chat pack for a quick page title and embellished it with Teensy Type alphabet stickers and an epoxy candy cane sticker. 
I love how well the Doodlebug Design cardstock works with my electronic die cut machine. It cuts so smoothly and doesn't tear or rip like some other cardstocks do! And I just love the rainbow of Christmas presents on this page! I can't decide which one is my favorite, can you?! 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the Christmas Magic collection and (if you have a die cut machine) the Christmas Present Cut File and create your own rainbow of presents! 

Doodlebug Design Product Used
Christmas Magic Collection
Cardstock: Raspberry, Ruby, Bumblebee, Limeade, Sea Glass, Bon Bon
Alphabet Sticker: Teensy Type in Swimming Pool
Doodle Twine in Swimming Pool

1 comment:

  1. Such a sublimely amazing substance a commitment of appreciation is all together for sharing. Similarly take a gander at
    heart shape stickers

    ReplyDelete