Thursday, January 2, 2020

So Sweet Layout with Bella Blvd!

I can't get enough of the Squeeze the Day collection! The rainbow of colors and fruity graphics are perfect for documenting so many different subjects! The fruit icons are super cute for this page about my sweet Cairn Terrier Pixie! 
Of course I had to top the layout with my favorite patterned paper from the collection, which is the striped side of the Bananas For You paper. I also love the addition of black in this collection. And the Ephemera Icons, Doohickey Stickers, Enamel Stickers, and Epoxy Stickers are so fun!
I layered some more of my favorite patterned papers from the collection to anchor my photo on. I then embellished this section with more Ephemera Icon shapes, Doohickey Stickers, and Enamel Shapes. I added a little embroidery floss to the pineapple die cut piece for a little fun added texture.
For a super fun title design, I used the Bella Blvd Watermelon Cut File, Bella Besties Patterned Paper, and the So Sweet Acrylic Words piece. I added a little coordinating pink embroidery floss to the watermelon to make it stand out a little more. Isn't it just SO SWEET (pun intended!)?
Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the fun and fruity Squeeze the Day collection and document a sweet photo of your own!




No comments:

Post a Comment