Sunday, July 19, 2020

Fun with the Bella Blvd Florence Alphabet!

Good day, friends! Today's layout is all about featuring the super cool Bella Blvd Florence Alphabet Stickers. Since it is summertime here, I also grabbed the amazingly colorful Squeeze the Day collection. I had so much fun putting together this fun and fruity layout! 
I first used the Bella Blvd Strawberries Cut File to create a super fun background for my page. Once the berries were cut out I backed the white cardstock with a sheet of the Bella Besties Freehand Graph & Dot Patterned Paper in Peep. I love how the pink strawberry background turned out. I then used the Bella Blvd Bananas Cut File to create an anchoring banana shape for the first part of my title. Here I used the Florence Alphabet Stickers in Gulf.
I then used some more fun Florence Alphabet Stickers in Bell Pepper on a couple of the ephemera watermelon die cut pieces to create the rest of my title. The Florence Alphabet Stickers are the perfect size for putting on die cut shapes!
 I had a blast mixing the Squeeze the Day collection with the amazing Florence Alphabet Stickers! And I love all of the fruity goodness that made it on to my page here. I can't decide which fruit piece is my favorite, can you?
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab the Florence Alphabet Stickers and the Squeeze the Day collection for your next project!



No comments:

Post a Comment