Sunday, August 30, 2020

Bella Blvd August Mood Board

I always LOVE using the Bella Blvd Mood Boards for inspiration! And of course, the August Mood Board is just as fabulous as the previous ones. Come take a look! 
Right away I was inspired by the pink, yellow, and aqua chair cushions in the bottom middle square. I decided to go for a bold background and used 1/2" strips of the Bella Besties Freehand Graph & Dot Patterned Paper in Peep, Bell Pepper, and Gulf. I really love how the stripes turned out! 

I embellished the top corner of my page with adorable chipboard stickers, Doohickey stickers, and ephemera pieces from the Splash Zone collection. I also added a couple fun Star Mix Acrylic Shapes. 

I was inspired by the quote to use the awesome Bella Blvd Soak Up the Sunshine Cut File for my title. Here I used the Freehand Graph & Dot Patterned Paper in Blueberry so it would really pop against the striped background. I backed the open letters with fun patterned papers from the Splash Zone and Chloe collections. Don't you just love how the word 'Sunshine' pops against the stripes?! 

I also made sure to include some fun chipboard pieces from the Splash Zone that were inspired by the mood board as well. Did you notice I added pineapples and a flamingo float to the layout too? I also love that the striped background kind of reminds me of a beach towel. I can't wait to use another Bella Blvd Mood Board! 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab the August Mood Board, some Bella Besties papers, and the Splash Zone collection for next project! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment