Sunday, November 8, 2020

Halloween Mini Album!

 I couldn't wait to dive in to the adorable Bella Blvd Monsters & Friends collection again to document a past trip my family took to Disney World at Halloween time. Of course I am in love with all of the graphics - especially the fun little monster guys and gals! 

I first started by painting this chipboard album I had in my stash with acrylic paints. You could also make your own chipboard album out of scrap pieces of chipboard or maybe even thin cardboard. I then added a patterned paper base to each page. Here I embellished the cover with Doohickey Stickers, Chipboard Stickers, and a little bat I fussy cut from patterned paper. Isn't he the cutest?!
I love the mix of green, aqua, and purple in addition to the usual black and orange in this collection! I had so much fun decorating each mini album page with chipboard stickers and Doohickey Stickers. And those Halloween Mix Epoxy Star Stickers are so very cool!
I can not get enough of all of the adorable monsters in this collection. I am super glad that the Die Cut Ephemera Pack includes so many of them! ;)  Here I gave this little orange monster a little purple heart sticker from the Doohickey Sticker sheet.

I absolutely can not decide which monster is my favorite because they are all so cute! Here I added a couple of the Halloween Star Mix Epoxy star stickers to the antennas on the pink monster for a little added dimension. (I don't know- maybe this monster is my favorite?!) I then used the alphabet stickers from the Doohickey Sticker sheet to spell out October.

Thanks for joining us today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the adorable Monsters & Friends collection for your next project! Have a great day everyone! 












No comments:

Post a Comment