Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Carta Bella Product Spotlight!

Good day! It's the Carta Bella Product Spotlight featuring the Beach Day collection over on the Paper Issues blog! I had so much fun playing along with this colorful and fabulous collection! Even though it's called Beach Day, this collection was perfect for documenting our favorite summer ice cream treats!

One of my favorite patterned papers in the collection is this colorful chevron patterned paper. Bright papers and embellishments just make me happy!

Of course this collection has tons of great embellishments! Die cut tags, stickers, chipboard stickers, and decorative brads - oh my!!

I had fun creating my title from the cute little alpha tiles from the Element Sticker sheet! And then I finished off the title with a couple Enamel Dots. I just can't enough of enamel dots!

Thanks for joining me today! Don't forget to hop over to the Paper Issues blog to see the rest of the fabulous Carta Bella Beach Day layouts!
And! You can save 20% off your entire Paper Issues online store order when you use the code Tegan. How awesome is that!?!!








No comments:

Post a Comment