Friday, June 3, 2016

Fun with Echo Park's Petticoat collection!

Good day! Today I am featuring the gorgeous new Petticoats collection from Echo Park Paper.  And, oh my is this collection darling!  I just love the playful color palette.  It is just perfect for any girly project, card, or layout. I couldn’t wait to use it on this page of my little niece!

I used the ‘Simply Sweet’ phrase sticker as my titled. I layered it over the ‘she can do anything’ paper strip and the beautiful coordinating floral decorative tape. A couple enamel dots add a whimsical feel.

I love layering page elements such as patterned paper, decorative tape, photos, and chipboard shapes!

To make the background, I started with the white Carta Bella cardstock. I then cut four different colors of patterned paper into 2 inch squares. Then, I cut each square diagonally and adhered the squares in place. To finish the page, I layered my photos and embellishments in the corner to make one main page element.

I used my antique typewriter to journal on an ephemera piece. The fun chipboard banner, hanging lamp sticker, and enamel dots finish off the layout.

Thanks for joining me today. I hope you are loving the Petticoats collection as much as I do!









No comments:

Post a Comment