Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues!

It's Take 5 Tuesday over on the Paper Issues blog and I had fun playing along! How it works is that once a month on Take 5 Tuesday, Paper Issues supplies a list of 15 prompts or items to use on a project. The task is just to pick 5 of those items- and have fun, of course! You can make a layout, card, or project. I chose to make a layout using the fun and colorful Attwell collection by Fancy Pants. You can find Attwell at the Paper Issues online store

Head over to the Paper Issues blog to get all of the details on how you too can play along!  I chose to use yellow, blue, patterned paper, washi tape, and a sticker for this layout.

This collection was so fun to work with. And the tags that coordinate with the collection make great layering pieces!

What does my sister do when she is late for class? Take a selfie of course. And, of course I had to document it!

I absolutely love embroidering on my layouts, so it's no wonder that I am in love with this title. It did take a little bit extra time, but it was well worth it!!

Thanks for dropping in! Have a great day everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment