Monday, June 27, 2016

Party Time Cupcake Toppers

Hello!  Today I am excited to show off the fabulous new Party Time collection! I couldn’t wait to make cupcake toppers out of this colorful collection. The Element Sticker sheet includes great images, so putting together these toppers was so easy and fun! And just wait until you see how I made the adorable coordinating cupcake coasters!


I first hand cut a few banner strips from patterned paper. I then used foam adhesive to layer different stickers over the banner strips. I love the dimension that the foam adhesive adds. I then adhered my main embellishment onto paper straws I had on hand. And of course, I couldn’t forget the enamel dots!


I adore all of the images from the sticker sheet. The phrases are just so fun and the cupcakes look delicious. I can’t wait to use these fun toppers at my next birthday party!

The cupcake coasters are so simple to make! I used the larger die from the Scallop Circle Die Set to cut a variety of circles and outer scalloped circles from patterned paper. I then took a scrap piece of cardstock and hand trimmed it to be just a little bit larger than my circle. I then adhered my circle directly in the middle.

I then adhered the scalloped circle to the outside of coaster and let it dry. And that’s it! So easy, but so fun! The coasters are now ready for cupcakes- lots of cupcakes!
Thanks for joining me. I hope I have inspired you to create your own cupcake toppers and coasters for your next party!






No comments:

Post a Comment