Tuesday, February 26, 2013

hello.

Good Tuesday morning everyone!  Today I would like to share a fun little card I made using The Paper Bakery's February Kit Days of the Week!  The kit is awesome~ packed with brand new Glitz and My Minds Eye!   And it also includes fabulous printables~ I used 2 of them on the card here!
 
I took a yellow Glitz "Whatnot" and trimmed out the word "hello" with a craft knife and then layered it over washi tape strips.  Here's how you can get the look too!
 
1) Start by layering strips of washi tape onto white cardstock.
 
2) Using a craft knife, cut out a shape or words from your die cut, or in this example, patterned paper.
 
3) For this example I trimmed out a rectangle.
 
4) Layer the cutout over the washi tape strips for a fun layered look!
 
And a close up!
 
Here are the GREAT printables that come in the kit!!  You can print them over and over again~ I printed mine out 3 times! Aren't they GREAT!?!
 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday everyone!
~Tegan
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment