Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This kit makes me happy!

Happy Tuesday!  Today I am excitedly sharing a layout I created using The Paper Bakery's new February kit!  This kit makes me happy because it is filled with color and includes some of the BRAND NEW Glitz Designs Color Me Happy line!    Using a couple of the Glitz Whatnots makes putting this layout together fast and fun!
 
 
 
I trimmed apart the Whatnot with the saying on it and stitched it back together for a fun effect!
 
 
I used the fabulous My Minds Eye washi tape that is included to make a border around the page.
 
And I trimmed some of the chevrons from the patterned paper and
made a design using the included sequins!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
~Tegan
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I saw this page on their blog and left you a comment there!
    Really love your design and how you used the glitz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful layout and congrats! I love how you cut up and sewed the "everything will be fine" card. Great layers and love the grid design. The multi-color silhouettes are a perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love this Color Me Happy layout, Tegan...love the washi border, and especially love the segmented Whatnot, great idea!

    ReplyDelete