Monday, February 22, 2016

It's A Boy Pocket Page!

Hello! Good day everyone! Today I am excited to show off the new Carta Bella It’s a Boy Pocket Page Kit! I love this kit because I put together this sweet baby boy pocket so quickly. It includes all the basics you need for creating fabulous pocket page layouts (3x4 cards, 4x6 cards, enamel dots, die cut pieces, patterned papers, and pocket pages)! Can you believe I created this page with nothing but the It’s a Boy Pocket Page kit and photos?! I sure did!

I seriously can’t get enough of this sweet little turtle card- that turtle is just so cute! I added an enamel dot and die cut piece and my card was cutely decorated in no time!

This might be my favorite pocket of this layout. I made a 3x4 inch background from the patterned papers included in the kit and added a star die cut to my photo. So simple, but oh-so-darling!

For this pocket, I added a die cut heart piece right over the ruler to document how long Michael was when he was born, which was 20 ½”.

Cute doesn’t even begin to describe the little animals in this kit. They are all beyond adorable, especially this cute lion guy! I added a couple enamel dots and a die cut piece to my pocket. Just like that the pocket is embellished! You can see the entire Carta Bella It's A Boy Pocket Page collection (including dies and chipboard) here

Thanks for joining me! I hope you have a great day!







1 comment: