Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Ombre Fun with Bella Blvd

Since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I wanted to work on a love inspired layout and the Bella Blvd Valentina collection is perfect! I am also still loving the ombre effect so I had to use the ombre patterned paper from this collection. You will love this paper. It does not disappoint! You can find it and the Bella Blvd Valentina collection in the Paper Issues store right here

Who noticed that I embroidered around the edge of the layout in an ombre effect that matches the patterned paper? Yes, it did take some extra time and I felt a little crazy! But I am so happy with the way it turned out!

The Valentina collection also has a coordinating sticker sheet that has fun shaped stickers to finish off a layout. I just added foam adhesive under the ones I wanted to pop up a bit. 

I layered pieces from the collection with a tilted photo to add interest to the page.

The font on the alphabet sheet is oh-so-fun too!

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to try an ombre effect on your next layout! 
If you do any shopping at the Paper Issues store, please use my code (Tegan) to receive 20% off your purchase. All Domestic orders of $60 or more also receive free shipping! I know from shopping at Paper Issues that they also ship orders out very fast! 
Thanks again and have a GREAT day!




No comments:

Post a Comment