Monday, July 18, 2016

Gleam Catchers Challenge at Paper Issues!


I had so much fun playing along with the Paper Issues Gleam Catchers challenge! I love playing along with the Paper Issues challenges because they are so inspiring! To play participate, you just have to create a project inspired by the suggested theme. This month's suggestions included stars, anything shiny, dreamcatchers, southwestern theme, and 4th of July. I included a jumbo cardstock star element and sprinkled in lots of adhesive sequins from Jillibean Soup. 

I of course had to use the Little Moments collection from Elle's Studio because I love it so much! I seriously can not get enough of the rainbow colored Jonah labels and alphabet stamp that coordinates with this collection. How perfect is that font?

I then die cut a large gray cardstock star from cardstock paper and used it as my layout's focal point. It was a great place to put my title, which I cut out using the Mistral font and my Silhouette Cameo. 

Be sure to head over to today's Paper Issues Gleam Catchers blog post to see how you too can play along! Their challenges are always great and are helpful when you feel the need for inspiration. 
Thanks for joining me today! 


1 comment: