Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues!

Good day everyone! I am excited for another issue of Take 5 Tuesday over on the Paper Issues blog! I had a blast playing along with this month's issue! And it is so easy to play along! You just pick 5 of the scrappy options from the list to include in your papercraft project and that's it! Be sure to head over to their blog to see how you too can play along! I used the color white, the color blue, chipboard, patterned paper, and polka dots from this month's fun list!

I used the brand new and super fun Carta Bella Paper Beach Day collection for my layout! I love all of the summer icons this line has! I added a couple jeweled brads to this fun chipboard sticker!

This collection is perfect for everything summer- especially photos at the beach!

And who can pass up a cute Volkswagon Beetle type car with a surfboard on top? Not me!

And remember, you can take 20% off your entire online purchase at the Paper Issues store when you use the code Tegan. They are always getting new goodies in, so be sure to check them out! Happy shopping!









No comments:

Post a Comment