Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Documenting High School Graduation with Bella Blvd!

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing my latest layout using the super fun Bella Blvd Pop Quiz collection. I love that it can be used to document photos of little kids and big kid stuff-like graduation! And I am in love with all of the color in this collection! 

I also used papers from the Bug Explorer and Island Escape collections. I had fun die cutting some books and using the Bella Blvd chipboard words to embellish the spines. This is the cutest Science class book I have ever seen!  

And more fun die cut books! I used the adorable 4 Books cut file from the Silhouette Online Store.

I finished off the page with cute chipboard pieces and a puffy heart. The laptop and the pencil are my favorite! 

Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document your next graduate! 



No comments:

Post a Comment