Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Fun with Fruit Ephemera Pieces!

Good day everyone! Today I am excited to share my new favorite layout with you! I used the new Illustrated Faith Fruit of the Spirit collection from Bella Blvd. When I first saw the fruit, I knew it was a fun collection. But after actually working with this collection, I am smitten! Come take a look! 

I had so much fun hand stitching on the ephemera fruit pieces! And I love how cute the Bella Blvd puffy heart is as the peach 'pit'! 


I love all of the tropical colors in this collection. And how cute is that hand stitched apple?!?! 

I used the How Sweet It Is FREE cut file from the Paper Issues store for the title and the watermelon. I love how the title reminds me of watermelons as well! And speaking of watermelons, isn't that die cut watermelon adorable!?

And more hand stitched fruit! I love the dimension the hand stitching adds! 

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you all have enjoyed my latest creation! And I hope I have inspired you to use fruit on your next project!  ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment