Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Let's Talk Journaling!

Good morning! I have a confession to make.... I usually shy away from journaling on my layouts because I am not a big fan of my handwriting. Some days I like it and some days, well, I really don't. I really wanted to try out the Illustrated Faith Journaling Pens from Bella Blvd, so I decided to give it a shot. And you know what?!? I ended up really liking the journaling and plan on using these pens on more projects! 

I started out repeating the phrase "A House is Not a Home Without a Dog" to make the background of my page. I first made hand drawn lines using the black journaling pen. I then added the journaling by alternating between the magenta, royal blue, and turquoise pens. 

I used a combination of the Bella Blvd Mom Life and Island Escape collections. I love the colors on this layout! And how fun is that succulent die cut?!? 

I love the artsy feel that the background journaling gives the page. I believe these pens were made with bible journaling in mind, but you can use them for any project!  


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to get artsy on your next scrapbook layout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment