Friday, October 19, 2018

Spooky Fun layout with Bella Blvd!

Good day everyone! Today I am sharing a layout made with my new favorite Halloween collection - the Bella Blvd Sweet and Spooky collection! I love the mix of teal and purple with the traditional Halloween orange and black. 

I had so much fun fussy cutting out the spider webs! How cute are the googly eyes cut out and adhered to the chipboard candy treat?!? 

More super cute googly eyes fussy cut out and strategically placed around the chipboard title words! I just can't get enough of this googly eye paper!

Also, how amazing is that black floral patterned paper?!? It is my favorite paper from this collection so of course I had to feature it on this layout! 

Thanks so very much for joining me today! Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment