Saturday, November 2, 2019

Hocus Pocus with Doodlebug Design!

Real life spiders scare me, but I can't get enough of the cute spiders from the fun new Candy Carnival collection! And I usually avoid real life spider webs, but I am having a blast playing with the Doodlebug Design Booville Spider Circle Cut File! It is safe to say, the only spider web I'd like to get tangled up in is the patterned paper one on my layout! Ha!

To make the spider web cut out, I used the Booville Spider Circle Cut File and gray cardstock to make the spider web about 8 inches tall. I then backed each section with some of my favorite Candy Carnival patterned papers. I used the scalloped circle Hocus Pocus sticker for part of my title and embellished it with adorable candy shaped Candy Carnival enamel pieces.

I added a Jolly Jack-O-Lantern enamel shape to the hot air balloon odds & Ends piece for fun! And aren't the jack-o-lantern die cut shapes just darling?!

One of my favorite die cut pieces from the Candy Carnival Odds & Ends pack is the banner! I added a couple Sweet Treats enamel shapes to it to add a little dimension. I also love the colorful pinwheel Odds & Ends pieces too because they make me think of what Halloween fireworks might look like.

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the Candy Carnival collection and document your favorite Halloween photos!

Doodlebug Design Products Used:
Candy Carnival Collection
Doodlebug Design Booville Spider Circle Cut File





No comments:

Post a Comment