Monday, October 28, 2019

Sweet & Spooky Mini Album

I was in love with the Bella Blvd Black Cat Cut File from the moment I saw it. I am so happy that it gets to take center stage as the cover of my mini album!
I created the cover by using my electronic diecut machine to cut out at least 4 of the kitty/pumpkin base shapes from extra cardstock. I then adhered all of these layers together to make the cat sturdy enough to stand up on his own. And of course I had to use the adorable Sweet & Spooky collection!

I used another solid black cardstock cutout to make the backside silhouette of the cat for the inside front cover. To make the remaining pages, I used just the pumpkin shape to cut out 10 pumpkins from extra cardstock. I then adhered them together in groups of two to make my base pages a little more sturdy. Then I repeated the process by cutting out pumpkins using patterned papers to adhere on top of the pumpkin base pages.

The Sweet & Spooky collection is perfect for documenting all things candy around Halloween time! Here I used the black enamel dots from the Heart Hugs pack to fill in some of the dots on the candy ephemera piece to make it look a little more spooky.

I love that the Bella Blvd Ephemera packs include the cutest little journaling pieces like the one on this page. And the googly eyeball patterned paper is one of my favorites in this collection!

Sometimes it's fun to create a page with all embellishments! I used the Bella Blvd Spider Web Cut File to create this fun background web. And I love the texture that the Heart Hugs add to the page!

All of the Ephemera pieces are so fun to mix and match with the patterned papers.

I love everything about the Sweet & Spooky collection so I can't decide which mini album page is my favorite! All of the Ephemera pieces and stickers and Heart Hugs are just the cutest!  Which page is your favorite!?

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some Sweet & Spooky and create your own fun mini album!






1 comment: