Saturday, February 15, 2020

Bella Blvd February Mood Board Inspiration!

I had so much fun using the Bella Blvd February Mood Board as inspiration for today's layout! Isn't the board just gorgeous?! 

I decided to use the 9 square design as my main page design. I then used the heart from the Bella Blvd Tree Hearts Cut File to cut out hearts from different red, pink, white, and black patterned papers. All of the different hearts allowed me to play with all of the ideas I had from the mood board! 
I pulled a lot of the products, like this Acrylic Strawberry piece, from the yummy Squeeze the Day collection. For the bottom heart, I used the pink heart Sweetness Washi tape over a Bella Besties patterned paper to create my own pink and dark pink striped look like in the mood board. A red Heart Hug adds dimension.
The 'Love' ephemera piece and the hearts I fussy cut out of patterned paper are both from the Squeeze the Day collection too. I only adhered down the middle of the hearts so I could bend the sides upwards. Again, this look was inspired by the mood board!
The X's and O's were in the mood board too and I surely couldn't leave those out! I used the adorable Florence alphabet in Cotton Candy! The Puffy Star Stickers and Word Salad Stickers make great little embellishment pieces!
I also pulled the ombre inspiration from the mood board. When I came across these Squeeze the Day chipboard  flower stickers, I knew I had to include them as well! So simple, but so cool! 

I was very much inspired by the painted X's and O's look in the mood board, but I wasn't sure if I could paint the letters small enough on a heart this small. Here I used a Sharpie pen to hand write on this plain cardstock heart and I love how it turned out! I embellished it with a cherry Squeeze the Day ephemera piece.
I love each and every one of these little hearts and I can't decide which one is my favorite! I can't wait to use a mood board for a project again!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use the February Mood Board for your next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment