Friday, February 21, 2020

Vacation Mode Layout with Doodlebug Design

I have always loved postage stamps! And so I couldn't wait to do something cool with the Doodlebug Design I Heart Travel collection postage stamp patterned paper called Scenic Spot. Come take a look! 
I started by using the Sunshine Cardstock for the border and the red on red I Heart Travel Love This Patterned Paper for my background. I then cut apart a number of the postage stamp images from the Scenic Spot Patterned Paper and started building a block design. I added some fun Mini Icons Stickers and ephemera pieces with foam adhesive too! 
I embellished the top of my photo with an ephemera cloud diecut, an Icons Sticker airplane, and a couple adorable cloud Hello Sunshine epoxy stickers. I added Teensy Type alphabet numbers in Ladybug to the 'Vacation To Remember' This & That Sticker. I created my title with a Chit Chat Ephemera Piece and Beetle Black Abigail Alphabet Stickers. And the Mini Icons Stickers make cute little accent pieces!
I purposely didn't add patterned papers on this layout because I wanted the postage stamp design to take center stage. All of the stamps are just so darn cute! I don't know if I can pick a favorite one, can you?  
Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use the I Heart Travel collection and Scenic Spot Patterned Paper on your next layout! 


Doodlebug Design Products Used  
I Heart Travel Collection
Cardstock in Sunshine
Teensy Type Alphabet Stickers in Ladybug
Abigail Alphabet Stickers in Beetle Black





No comments:

Post a Comment