Friday, March 27, 2020

Doodlebug Design I Heart Travel

If you are like me, you have lots of travel pictures to document.  And what better way to document all of these pics than with the I Heart Travel collection! The bright colors are so fun and all of the graphics are just beyond adorable. I Heart Travel, of course, was a great match for my photo from a recent trip to Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Florida! 
I used the star from the Doodlebug Design Lots O' Luck Lucky Shapes cut file to create a square star design in my die cut machine software. I backed the white cardstock star background with the more solids patterned papers from the I Heart Travel collection and the Petite Prints collection because I wanted the colors to pop. I used the Skinny Alphabet letter stickers in Ladybug and a Chit Chat Ephemera word to complete the title.
 I love how the colorful square I made using the Gingham Washi Tape Assortment turned out!  I then used Icons Stickers, Mini Icons Stickers, and This & That Stickers to embellish my page.  And the adorable Going Places Washi Tape adds perfect little accents!
I just love creating rainbow cut out designs on my layouts! 


Doodlebug Design Products Used:
I Heart Travel Collection
Gingham Washi Tape Assortment
Petite Prints Bumblebee Dot-Stripe Patterned Paper
Lots O' Luck Lucky Shapes Cut File

Other:
Electronic Die Cut Machine


No comments:

Post a Comment