Thursday, April 9, 2020

You Layout with Bella Blvd

I absolutely love how colorful and fun the Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day collection is! And how cool is it that this collection includes the color BLACK?! I already loved making rainbow designs on my layouts, but I think creating this effect on a black background makes the colors pop even more! 
I used the black graph Squeeze the Day Daily Details Patterned Paper for my background. I embellished the top of the page with an Ephemera rainbow, Word Salad Stickers, Puffy Star Stickers, and a couple enamel dots. So simple, but oh so pretty! 
I used the heart shape from the Bella Blvd You're So Sweet Cut File to make my background. I just resized the heart to almost an inch tall in my design software and then copied and pasted the hearts to make a diagonal design. After the design was cut, I backed it with some of my favorite patterned papers from the Bella Besties and Squeeze the Day Collections.
This colorful picture of my sister from last spring's Flower and Garden Festival in Epcot was definitely inspiration for the entire layout. I embellished the photo with an Ephemera die cut word and tags, an acrylic strawberry piece, and Puffy Star Stickers. I used the Bella Blvd Halloween Flowers Cut File and the Plum Graph and Dot Patterned Paper to cut out the large flower. 
I almost talked myself out of trying the black background, but I am so glad I didn't! I was afraid the black would be too dark for a spring layout, but I really love how all of the colors pop against it! I hope you love it as much as I do! 
Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day and Bella Besties collections for your next layout! 




1 comment:

  1. Bitcoin nasıl alınır sorusunu soranlar, kripto para yatırımlarında başarı için yatırım yapacakları kripto paraların diğer yatırımcıların diğer kripto para projeleriyle benzer likidite özelliklerini, likidite derinliğini ve diğer likidite faktörlerini takip etmelidir. Bitcoin nasil alinir öğrenmek isteyenler, kripto para borsalarında gerçekleştirilen işlemler için yatırım yapacakları kripto paraların diğer kripto para projeleriyle benzer topluluk yönetimi özelliklerini, topluluk yönetimi stratejilerini ve diğer topluluk yönetimi faktörlerini incelemelidir.

    ReplyDelete