Sunday, June 7, 2020

Bella Blvd May Mood Board

I am having so much fun using the Bella Blvd Mood Boards for inspiration! The May board is so full of springtime colors and fun elements...come take a look!
Right away I knew I wanted to incorporate the circular design from the middle mood board square in to my project. And right away I pulled out the fun Squeeze the Day collection because it has a similar color scheme to the colors in the board. The layout ended up being different than my initial vision, but that's part of the fun when working with mood boards! 
I originally wanted to take the large title idea from the board and make a large title on the page with each letter in one of the circles. But once I started moving my circles around the page and layering them with adorable Squeeze the Day embellishments, I decided to use the chipboard 'Squeeze the Day' phrase for my title instead. I filled in the extra space between the letters with enamel dots from the Heart Hugs Earth pack for a fun design. 
I made the circle designs by creating 2.75" circles in the software for my electronic die cut machine. I used the dot design from the Bella Blvd Sweet Sweet Spring Eggs Cut File over my circle to create a cool polka dot pattern. Once cut out, I then backed the circle with coordinating patterned papers. I hope you think the circles turned out as neat as I do! I created these circles with Squeeze the Day, Home Sweet Home, and Bellas Besties Patterned Papers. My decision to add a couple floral pieces from the Wish Big Girl collection was also inspired by the mood board!
My travel photo was also inspired by the mood board! The fun and fruity Squeeze the Day collection was perfect for documenting a Pineapple Dole Whip stop during our trip to the Magic Kingdom last year! 
I love all of the polka dot circle designs! I can't pick a favorite one, can you?  And the Word Salad phrase stickers were perfect for adding little embellishments of color around the page.
Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day collection and use the May Mood Board for inspiration on your next layout!




No comments:

Post a Comment