Saturday, June 20, 2020

Pool Vibes Layout

Good day everyone, Tegan here! Since summer is just around the corner, I pulled out the super fun Bella Blvd Splash Zone collection. I love this collection because it is filled with color and adorable graphics. It was prefect for documenting this picture of my niece at the pool!
I did end up incorporating this light blue grid patterned paper from the Fireworks & Freedom collection. I thought the soft blue was a perfect background because the blue was light and would let the rest of the bright page elements shine. I then used the water splats from the Bella Bella Pool Vibes Cut File and Gulf Graph & Dot Patterned Paper to create a few paper splashes to layer behind the ephemera pieces. Isn't that flamingo just the cutest?! 
Since the title of this layout was 'Pool Vibes', I used the Florence alphabet stickers to create a frame around my photo of words that would describe a pool vibe! I love the bold graphic and all of the color this idea adds to my photo. It definitely helps my photo to take center stage!
I used some fun ephemera pieces and cool Star Mix Acrylic Shapes to embellish the area below my photo. Those little fish ephemera pieces are so cute!

I had so much fun creating this page- especially the frame full of colorful Florence alphabet stickers! I hope you love it as much as I do!

 Thanks for stopping in today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment