Sunday, October 20, 2019

Fun Journaling with Bella Blvd

 I love that Halloween is fast approaching! So I grabbed the super cute Bella Blvd Sweet & Spooky collection and documented some of last years photos! I also adore all of the Bella Blvd cut files and I knew I wanted to somehow creatively add my journaling to one of them. I decided to use the web from the Bella Blvd Spider Web cut file to make background elements, so I figured the spider would be a fun place to put my journaling.

I used the spider from the Spider Web Cut File to cut out the spider from black cardstock. I then trimmed off the existing legs and added my own spider legs using strips of black cardstock thick enough to hold my typed journaling. I added some black round enamel dots (from the Heart Hugs pack) to give his eyes dimension. I then embellished my title with Sweet & Spooky Ephemera pieces, black puffy star stickers, a die cut spider web, and more enamel dots.

I love that the Ephemera pack contains the 'Sweet & Spooky' die cut phrase. It makes for a super easy, yet super cool title for my page. I hand cut a pair of eyes out of the Watching You Patterned Paper and placed them so it looks like they are peering out through the title. And of course, I finished off the layout with more adorable Ephemera pieces, chipboard stickers, and Heart Hugs!

I hope you love my die cut and handcrafted creative journaling spider as much as I do. And I hope I have inspired you to create your own fun journaling die cut! Thanks for joining me today and have a great day! 
Sweet & Spooky Collection: Chipboard Icons Stickers, Sticky Mix Stickers, Ephemera Icons, Words Icons, Web Crawler Patterned Paper, Talk to the Head Patterned Paper, Watching You Patterned Paper, Night Garden Patterned Paper, Smell My Feet Patterned Paper
Heart Hugs: Halloween, Sunshine




No comments:

Post a Comment