Thursday, April 9, 2020

Easter Egg Hunt Layout

Hippity Hoppity Easter is on it's way! And what better way to celebrate than to grab some of the Doodlebug Hoppy Easter collection! I love the bright colors in this collection and the little critters are just the cutest!! I started this layout by using the fun Doodlebug Design Jelly Beans Cut File to create a fun background design. I then backed the jelly beans with some of the more solid papers from the collection. 

I anchored my photo with a few of my favorite Hoppy Easter patterned papers. I then embellished my photo with a butterfly Icons Sticker, a This & That Sticker, and an ephemera die cut speech bubble. 
I used the Doodlebug Design Chick in Eggs Cut File, Doodlebug cardstock, and Hoppy Easter Patterned Papers to create this adorable page element. Isn't he just the cutest?! 
I created my title using a This & That Sticker, an Ephemera Die Cut word, and the Abigail Alphabet Stickers in Tangerine. And of course I had to add the adorable bunny die cut jumping over it! 
I hope you love this colorful jelly bean background as much as I do! I can't wait to take more Easter pictures this year so I can use the Hoppy Easter collection again!  
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some adorable Doodlebug Design Cut Files and the Hoppy Easter collection for your next layout! 

Doodlebug Design Products Used:
Hoppy Easter Sunday Dress Patterned Paper
Hoppy Easter Easter Egg Hunt Patterned Paper 
Hoppy Easter Hoppy Easter Patterned Paper
Hoppy Easter Jellybean Plaid Patterned Paper
Simply Spring Dot to Dot Patterned Paper
Simply Spring Under My Umbrella Patterned Paper
Hoppy Easter Odds & Ends
Hoppy Easter Icons Stickers
Hoppy Easter This & That Stickers
Bunnies Shape Sprinkles
Cardstock - Sunshine
Cardstock - Raspberry
Abigail Alphabet Stickers - Tangerine
Matte Sprinkles Bright Assortment



No comments:

Post a Comment