Sunday, April 26, 2020

Egg Hunt Mini Album!

I am having so much fun playing along with the monthly Bella Blvd Mood Boards! I love that April's board is filled with pretty spring colors and lots of Easter accents! 
And I had so much fun incorporating the brand new Bella Blvd Spring and Easter cut files in to my project. For starters, I thought the Sweet Sweet Spring Easter Egg Cut File would make an 'egg-cellent' (pun intended) mini album! I was inspired by the layers in the cake to make my album cover a layer of pink, aqua, and yellow. I used the Graph and Dot Patterned Papers in Ice, Bell Pepper, and Punch. Isn't that mini polka dot cut file design on the background so cool?! I used a flower from the Bella Blvd Halloween Flowers cut file to anchor my title. 
I used the new Bella Blvd Carrots Cut File to create the journaling page at the beginning of the album. I had so much fun putting these sweet little carrots together. Aren't they the cutest?!
I used mostly the Squeeze the Day collection, but I pulled from other collections as well. Here I used a floral chipboard sticker from the Let's Go On An Adventure collection. All of the Bella Blvd collections mix and match so well! 
I really enjoyed creating this egg shaped album for a change. It was fun working with the shaped pages and the circular photos I ended up using. 
On this page, I mixed and matched the Squeeze the Day and Wish Big Girl collections. I then finished off the page with fun Puffy Star Stickers. Did you notice all of the rainbows I used? Those were inspired by the mood board as well! And how appropriate since Easter eggs come in a rainbow of colors! 
And of course I had to include a bunny, especially since there was some on the mood board! The new Bunny Side Cut File makes the sweetest little page accent, don't you think?! 
And the Word Salad phrase stickers are great for embellishing pages with pops of color. 
Even though the Squeeze the Day collection isn't Easter themed, I had no problem creating this Easter mini album! The collection is super fun and with the cut files I was able to easily add in some Easter accents!  
Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use the April Mood Board, the Squeeze the Day collection, and the new Bella Blvd Cut Files on your next Easter project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment